Many websites started offering support for punters with new and even free sports betting software. These programs are based on helping bettors in decision-making and finding values in their bets.
Betting algorithms based on analytics and historical data can help you to find overpriced markets and predict the outcome of an event.
Sports betting software categories from this article:
- Best sure and value betting software in the USA -> Jump There
- Best football statistics database/prediction software -> Read Now
- Best sure and value betting software in the EU, UK, Asia, Africa -> Jump There
In this guide, I ranked and reviewed the 9+ best sports betting software I used, and below are my 3 favorites:
OddsJam is the most advanced arbitrage & value betting software for betors from the USA and Canada.
- 36+ US bookies scanned
- Displays overpriced odds
- Excellent for withdrawing bonus offers
7-day free trial!
Read Review →
OddsBoom is an affordable odds comparison site:
- Sure bet finder
- Low-hold finder (bets with the smallest profit margin)
- Soft that displays the highest odds for each sport/market at US & Canadian bookies.
Read Review →
- SOCCER BUDDY TOOL is using advanced scores prediction formula that takes into account 80+ parameters
- Optimized on the historical data to perform 10,000 simulations of the game and predict the probability of the soccer game outcomes
$7 – Trial
Top sports betting software or algorithms for football
Many different types of sports betting software and algorithms were also created to support betting strategies.
These betting services might focus on historical sports data or the moving odds.
I have used over 10 different sports betting software. Below you can find the ones I can recommend based on my personal experience.
Best sports betting software in the USA & Canada
OddsJam is an odds comparison software that focuses on betting sites available in the US & Canada. This sports betting software is capable of displaying significant odds discrepancies between bookmakers.
Advantages of OddsJam:
- Arbitrage betting software: you can cover both outcomes of a market and make a guaranteed profit
- Positive EV betting: displays odds that are overpriced. Betting on these will generate long-term profits
- Low-holds: shows betting opportunities where the bookies have a very low profit margin. It is excellent for covering both outcomes (with the right stakes from their calculator) and completing bonus offer requirements without the risk of losing
- 7-day free trial
Downsides of OddsJam:
- You need a basic level of knowledge about the strategies mentioned above (they have many guides and articles that will teach you everything you need)
$9/day – In-play arbitrage bets – live games are blurred; you can unlock them for $9 for a day
$99 (with Promo code: SSB) – Surebets – Monthly
$199 (with Promo code: SSB) – Surebets & Value bets – Monthly
Need more info? Check my OddsJam Review or my detailed articles about arbitrage betting in the USA or matched betting in the USA.
Oddsjam also covers one of the most important sharp betting sites Bookmaker.eu that accepts US bettors.
OddsBoom is a less complex sports betting software and a more affordable competitor of OddsJam. They are an odds comparison site with similar tools like OddsJam.
Advantages of OddsBoom:
- Displays the highest odds on each sports event/market
- You can choose the bookies with the highest odds
- It will increase your winnings from the first moment
- They have an arbitrage betting software
- Bonus cruncher: displays betting opportunities for matched betting (completing bonus offer requirements)
Downsides of OddsBoom:
- Slightly slower scanning speed compared to OddsJam
$5 / 1 day
$15 / 1 month – Plus membership
$150 / 1 year – save 2 months’ worth of subscription
You can also check my detailed OddsBoom Review.
StatisticSports is one of the most advanced sports betting software for football I have ever used. They display very detailed statistics about the upcoming football events. These are based on hundreds of thousands of historical data.
They are also capable of checking if your betting strategy is profitable in the long run or not. This tool is called backtesting.
Advantages of StatisticSports:
- Supports betting tipster decision making
- Can back up your future bets
- You can test your betting strategy (backtesting) if it is profitable or not
- Affordable prices
- In-play notifications based on your filters (dangerous attack, corners, etc.)
- Requires a little bit of practice to figure out each of their useful tools (they are helping you with in-depth guides)
7-day free trial!
17.0 € / month – Lite
37.0 € / 1 month – Deluxe
77.0 € / 1 month – Platinum
Need more info? Check my article about this football statistics prediction software.
They are a simpler and slightly cheaper version of StatisticSports but with fewer tools. This sports betting software displays predictions in percentages and betting lines. These are based on historical data.
Advantages of PlayThePercentage:
- You can apply your own filters: chance of goals in %, nr of corners, cards, goals with over 80-90% chance to succeed
- They offer a betting strategy that generated over 20k Euros in one year based on their strategy
- You can get predictions on telegram for this strategy
- It will support your decision making in sports betting
- Will increase your success rate right from the start (if you use the proper filters)
Downsides of PlayThePercentage:
- It requires some practice to really get an edge over the bookies
Pro Level price for a month: £9.99
Elite Level price for a month: £14.99
You can check my detailed article about the above mentioned top football statistical databases for strategies and other tips.
BetBurger is one of the most advanced sports betting software for bettors from almost all around the world. They are scanning the most bookmakers and also with a wide variety of offers.
Advantages of BetBurger:
- Odds comparison tool for the following strategies: arbitrage, value, and matched betting
- A wide variety of sports covered: over 35
- Even smaller betting markets scanned
- Displays the surest betting opportunities and overpriced odds
- Scans sports events and bookies before the event and in-play as well
- Option for a daily and weekly subscription
- Excellent user-friendly interface
Downsides of BetBurger:
- Requires some level of experience in the betting strategies mentioned above
- It might seem expensive for a beginner without experience (if you know how to use it, you can make a profit of 5-8 times the monthly subscription fee)
Prematch Value Betting
Live Value Betting
Want to learn more about them? Check my BetBurger Review.
You can check my list of the top sure bet finders and find which are the best for your needs.
RebelBetting is a premium Pre-match arbitrage and value betting software that focuses on European, Asian, and many African bookmakers. They are one of the most important sports betting analytics software in this industry.
By comparing odds between bookies, RebelBetting helped many bettors make insane profits (hundreds of thousands of euros).
Advantages of RebelBetting:
- Scans over 100+ bookies, including many of their clone sites
- Supports the following betting strategies: arbitrage, value, and matched betting
- Tens of thousands of profitable and satisfied customers
- 14-day free trial!
- The browser and Windows app
- A fast scanner that displays sure betting opportunities from a wide variety of sports and markets
Downsides of RebelBetting:
- They are not covering in-play events (this might be important for many bettors)
89€/179€ / month – Sure betting starter/Pro
89€/179€ / month – Value betting starter/Pro
Do you need more info? Check my RebelBetting Review and benefit from their 14-days free trial.
ArbMate is the perfect example of you will get the quality you paid for. It is an excellent sport betting software for bettors who are looking for an odds comparison tool.
Picking the highest odds and taking advantage of odds discrepancies between bookies will always be the most bulletproof betting strategies.
ArbMate is offering a great scanner for each of the strategies mentioned above.
Advantages of ArbMate:
- Subscription plan: at subscription, you will have to pay only for the bookies you will need for your strategy. Each bookie has a different price, between 3 to 12 euros per month.
- Second fastest bookmaker scanner
- Excellent user interface
- Redirection tool: if they display a betting opportunity, by clicking on the odds, you will be redirected to the bookmaker
- Affordable monthly fee
Downsides of ArbMate:
- They display overpriced markets only for football
1€ – Pre-match & Live – 1 day
19€ – Pre-match & Live – 1 month
These plans include only the default bookmakers (Bet365, Bwin, Pinnacle). Every additional bookie costs between 3-12 €
You can read more about them in my detailed ArbMate Review.
I started using surebet.com back in 2013. This sports betting software is the biggest reason I became successful in sports betting.
Their simple user interface helps beginners to start betting strategies such as arbitrage or value betting without too many complications.
Advantages of Surebet.com:
- Affordable for everyone (below 30 euros per month)
- Free Value betting software
- Free sure bets up to a profit of 1%
- Scans over 180 bookmakers from all around the world
Downsides of Surebet.com:
- Not the most professional sure bet scanner
- Other similar services have better filters
Sure bet plan price
€8.90 – 1 week
€25.90 – 1 month
You can read more about them in my detailed Surebet.com Review.
9. Breaking Bet
Breaking Bet is one of the most affordable sports betting software that is capable of displaying overpriced markets at bookmakers. Despite their fairly low monthly fee, their service is in constant development.
Many people might think a low fee is paired with poor service. But in the case of Breaking Bet, this is not true at all.
Advantages of Breaking Bet:
- Affordable subscription fees
- Pre-match and in-play sure bets and value bets as well
- Excellent beginner-friendly user interface
- 50+ bookmakers (and 100+ their clones covered)
- Many sports scanned
- Fairly fast refresh/scanning speed (they update the odds and betting opportunities very often)
Downsides of Breaking Bet:
- They are focusing on Asian and African bookies
- Less sure bets displayed compared to a premium service
You can read more about them in my detailed Breaking Bet Review.
You are not familiar with these betting techniques? Select a strategy and read more about them!
Football betting software based on countries
1. Sports Betting Software for US & Canadian bettors
Cheap Sports Betting Software for the USA
OddsBoom is actively scanning over 50 bookmakers from the US.
They are offering the following services:
- Displaying the bookies with the highest odds on the main sports/markets
- Arbitrage betting service: comparing odds between US bookies + international ones too
- Bonus Cruncher: matched betting service to complete bonus offer requirements without a loss
- Low Holds: bets with a low profit margin of the bookies (higher odds)
For only $15 you can have full access and start arbitrage betting
You can also check my detailed OddsBoom Review
Arbitrage betting software in the USA & Canada (open it)
- OddsJam is the fastest real-time arbitrage betting scanner for the US & Canadian bookmakers.
- With their software, bettors from these countries are able to take advantage of overpriced odds.
- With OddsJam you can practice strategies like arbitrage and value betting.
- Both are accepted as the most profitable and surest techniques for betting.
You can try them with the 7 day Free Trial! – subscribe to their newsletter and you will get 3 daily sure bets for free in the e-mail!
Need more information? Check my OddsJam Review
2. Sports betting algorithms for bettors from the EU & Africa
A lot of the strategies require human action. It is very hard to write a code that can replace the intuition of a bettor.
Yet, betting strategies like arbitrage betting or matched betting can be practiced only with the help of services like free arbitrage bet finders.
I have tested over 15 betting software since 2013. Below you can find some links to the best betting software that I found very profitable in the long run.
- For matched betting:
Matched betting software in the UK
2. For arbitrage & value betting in the EU and Africa:
8 Arbitrage bet finders
Value bet finders
Back in 2019, I found two websites that offer football betting statistics, databases, and even software to test out betting strategies. Play the Percentage is following tens of thousands of matches each year.
They are storing the historical data, and their betting algorithm is offering predictions in a percentage or total format.
Take a look at one of my filters:
Check my detailed review about Play the Percentage with my top 3 football betting strategies. They are offering a 7-day free trial for their services.
StatisticSports, on the other hand, has an advanced and different way of approach to statistical sports betting. They analyze historical data from each football betting event.
Their betting algorithm is capable of backtesting your football betting strategy. Their system is capable of testing your strategy if it would be profitable. This test is based on historical data and odds from tens of thousands of matches.
StatisticSports is also offering in-play signals based on your pre-selected filters. You can get notified about matches that have many corners, many goals, many dangerous attacks, etc.
After a short research on the internet, you will find a lot of services that offer sports betting forecasts and predictions. Some of them are using software based on betting algorithms.
Based on historical data they are trying to predict the outcome of future events.
But how successful are they?
Well, most of them are not taking enough information into consideration.
A lot of these betting software can be free too, but their data won’t help you in getting a real edge over the bookmakers.
Beating the bookies with simple betting analytics is not enough.
Think about it!
They have been in this industry for a lot of years. Some of them are offering betting possibilities for over 20+ years.
Do you think a free betting software that is on the market for 2 years can predict an outcome in a more accurate way?
Well, most of them don’t stand a chance. But fortunately, there are solutions to use analytics software and generate a decent profit from bookmakers.
Even the bookmakers are in a hard situation when they need to predict the real probability of an outcome.
Sports are beautiful because every kind of competition can surprise you. Even the smallest football team or a rookie in tennis can appear from nowhere.
After hard training, sometimes they can stand a chance against bigger players. These unforeseen events are making it possible for bookmakers to offer these services.
During these long years, some bookies have developed their betting models and algorithms to a high level. Those can predict the winners in a fairly accurate way.
This is the reason they are able to generate so much profit. Some of them are so good at it as even smart bettors can’t really conquer them.
So, my short answer is yes, sports betting models are working. At least for bookmakers, as we know at the moment. But keep reading to find out more!
Is there an algorithm or model for sports betting?
We already know that betting models are working. But is there a way for us, sports bettors to make profits based on betting or analytic software?
Based on my experience there are several ways to think about making money from this activity. The basic approach is trying to figure out which outcome might win.
A lot of websites and the best tipsters have based their service on trying to offer “accurate and winning predictions”. Some of them might be successful.
You might find tipsters with an insane amount of knowledge and experience. Following a sport with the intention of learning and developing strategies can help you become profitable.
This approach is very common among a lot of tipsters. But unfortunately, the successful ones are not offering any service for free.
Would you help anyone in this industry for free knowing that they are making thousands of euros?
Spending your time on figuring out winners for totally free?
Well, you can find some of these guys, but they are rare. Most of them are asking for a monthly fee between 20 – 100 euros.
Your only task is to find the one who suits your needs and finances.
These sports are the most followed when speaking about prediction algorithms. A lot of bettors are dreaming about placing a hand on a soft that will make them rich.
Some tech-savvy guys have created automated betting algorithms based on their own strategies.
These are generating decent profits, but they are not available to a wide audience.
Can you win in sports betting by using betting software?
You can find a lot of betting software even for free, that can help you win. The first thing you need to accept is that predicting the winner of a match is not the best route to follow.
If you are a beginner, this is the hardest strategy to follow. On the other hand, I will show you techniques & mathematical betting strategies that can make you a winner in sports betting.
Every bookmaker is making mistakes on a daily basis. There is no way to generate odds without missing some information and offering overpriced markets.
Do you know what is the beauty in those wrong lines and odds? You will find out now!
These are offering loopholes for guaranteed profits. Thousands of bettors are taking advantage of them and this information didn’t go viral. To be honest, I can’t figure out why.
If you find these overpriced markets, you can place a bet on them. If you are covering the other outcome by placing a bet at another bookmaker, you will make a guaranteed profit.
No matter who wins, if your stakes are right, you will generate a decent income from these bets. This technique is called arbitrage betting.
You might be familiar with this name because it is used in the financial industry too.
But how to find these sure bet opportunities?
There are several ways, but the most basic ones are searching them manually or using a bookmaker scanner software.
Both of them can be successful, but using sports betting software even a free one, will boost your chances.
Here you can read an article about these scanning programs and some of their free versions are listed too.
Another strategy I would like to mention is matched betting. This is the most beginner-friendly technique for taking advantage of bookmaker bonuses.
They are offering these to attract as many new clients as possible and to keep the existing ones active.
With matched betting, you can complete almost every offer without losing your deposit or the bonus itself. It seems promising right?
Well, you can make 500 – 2000 euros in a month from this strategy itself. It depends on your possibility of accessing bookmakers and how long you are willing to work.
I have several articles about matched betting. This strategy is fairly easy to learn.
If you are using services like OddsMonkey, your only task will be following their instructions.
They are guiding you from finding the best bonuses to placing specific bets and withdrawing money. Here you can find my review about them.
Sports betting software: for Value betting
Value betting is the most profitable sports betting strategy. It is based on finding overpriced outcomes and placing bets on them.
Based on mathematics if you can find odds that are higher than their probability to win, in the long run, you can make profits on them.
This strategy is based on mathematics. Not covering the other outcome, in this case, is the key point.
Of course, with this tactic, you will risk your money, because a lot of the time you will lose your bets.
But if you are betting only on the wrong odds, you don’t have to be afraid. In the long-run statistics are always winning. You may experience some losing and winning streaks too.
The good part of this strategy is that a lot of websites are offering services for value betting. Their algorithms are spotting overpriced markets.
These opportunities are displayed in seconds, so you can take advantage of them. A very useful software that I can recommend is RebelBetting.
In the following article about free arbitrage finder software, you can find more details about them.
You might want to check my detailed RebelBetting review.
During the years they have gained a lot of experience in this industry. The application they are offering for a fair price is useful for almost every betting strategy.
In this case, I would like to mention their value betting software. For a fair price, your only task will be to filter out your bookmakers and place every bet they are displaying.
I have many country-specific articles about the best betting software:
register 1xbet by phone & 1xbet promo code
Yes. A lot of betting software and algorithms are very useful and they can help you in beating the bookmakers. Betting algorithms based on historical data and small user input can work the best and offer long-term profits.
Sports Betting Algorithms are programs, and scripts, that are capable of analyzing historical sports data and predicting the probability of some outcomes.
A lot of algorithms are helping punters in betting. The most common sports betting algorithms are created for matched betting or value betting. Other algorithms can offer predictions based on historical data.
The best software for predicting the outcome of an event is created for value betting. They are scanning bookmakers for overpriced markets.
Starting a sports betting model that can offer a real value for bettors requires coding knowledge and access to historical data. Some services are already offering sports betting models so starting to create a new tool is not necessary in many cases.