- My personal favorite crypto betting site with bonus offer is 1xBit because of their great interface, insane amount of markets and high odds.
- For bettors from the US the top pick is BetOnline and from UK TigerGaming
US bettors accepted
Welcome bonus on the first deposit up to 100€. Use this promo code and you get a higher bonus: 1x_513614
Crypto Betting Sites with Bonus Offers
1. BetOnline – large bitcoin bonus even for bettors from the US
BetOnline is one of the best offshore bookmakers for bettors from the US. They are accepting even crypto payments with many different currencies.
Bettors from the US who look for great Crypto betting sites with welcome offers are welcomed.
Supported countries: US, CA, GR, NL, IN, ES, DE, BR
Payment methods: 17 different ones, including cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, BTC, Cardano, Litecoin, etc.
- No verification bookmaker (except when they experience a suspicious betting activity abusing bonus offers)
- Fairly high odds on many markets
Downsides: not so many betting markets
- welcome bonus of 50% up to $1000 or equivalent in crypto
- +10% bonus BTC for deposits with crypto
- 35% and 50% reload bonuses
2. 1xBit – fully crypto betting site with great bonus
1xBit is a 100% crypto-based bookmaker and gambling site. This betting site is offering great bonuses on each of their services.
1xBit is available worldwide offering services with full anonymity. Your account will be verified in rare cases like having a suspicious activity (double accounts, bonus abusing, etc.)
Payment methods: you can deposit with over over 30 different types of cryptocurrencies. You can use your account with their currency or even change it to another one.
- A wide variety of betting markets, sports, and even small leagues
- Exceptionally high odds on every market
- You can convert your crypto to another currency
- Processing withdrawals almost instantly when the bettor had no suspicious activity (abusing bonus, multiple accounts, etc.)
Bonus offer up to 7 BTC or equivalent by placing bets and getting rewards for it.
Here is how you can claim your crypto bonus at 1xBit
for the 1st deposit – 100% bonus up to 1 BTC
for the 2nd deposit – 50% bonus up to 1 BTC
for the 3rd deposit – 100% bonus up to 2 BTC
for the 4th deposit – 50% bonus up to 3 BTC
1xbet is offering very similar odds to 1xBit, but they are also offering the opportunity of depositing with fiat currencies.
They are one of the fastest-growing bookmakers. Their great betting offer and high odds are what makes many bettors become a client.
Payment methods: Besides many cryptocurrencies, they are offering normal payment methods too like bank transfer, bank card, Neteller, etc.
Advantages of using 1xBet
- You can avoid unnecessary attention of banks by depositing with crypto
- Access to insanely high odds and a large variety of betting markets
- Getting odds for even smaller sports events and markets
Bonus offer even for crypto: welcome bonus of 100% up to 100€. Using the promo code 1x_513614 will boost your deposit bonus up to 130€.
They are offering great crypto bonuses even for bettors from the US.
Advantages of SportsBetting:
Excellent in-play odds and great markets (many times beating even bigger bookies)
50% welcome bonus up to $1000
Countries available: US, CA, IN, NL, GR, ES, DE, BR
Fast withdrawal: in less than 6 hours
- Accepting many cryptocurrencies even for bonus offer
- High odds
- Many crypto bonuses on sports betting and casino too
Not accepting clients from Australia, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, Malta, North Korea, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Excellent Bitcoin and other crypto bonus offer even for bettors from the UK.
- Crypto Bonus offer up to $1,000
- 5% boost on crypto deposits
- 100% welcome bonus on your first three deposits in an online casino
- UK Players Accepted
- Payment method: Cryptocurrencies Accepted
- Great poker interface
- No Verification
- Fast Withdrawals
- Many additional crypto bonuses while playing
- High odds
Downsides: not too many betting markets
Target countries: GB, CA, IN, ES, DE, GR, BR
Types of Bitcoin Sports Betting Bonuses
Similar to normal bookmakers, welcome bonuses are not the only offer you can get at bitcoin sports betting sites. Crypto bookmakers are also in fairly big competition with each other.
At the moment, only ~8-10% of players are using crypto as payment at bookies. Bitcoin Bookmakers are almost forced to offer great bonuses, price boosts, and other similar offers to attract more bettors.
Bigger bookmakers like Bet365 are still avoiding this payment opportunity.
So, the crypto betting sites still have a big opportunity to attract more and more players with welcome bonuses and different types of offers.
Below you can find the different types of common Bitcoin betting bonuses that are available at bookies in this article.
1. Bitcoin welcome bonus or sign-up offer
This is the most simple and known bonus offer that many bookies are offering. The majority of crypto betting sites are offering these bonuses with 50% up to 200% of your initial deposit.
It’s not uncommon to find BTC bookmakers that offer even a higher percentage. The general rule with these crypto bonus offers is that a higher bonus amount comes with a lower %.
For example, some bitcoin bookmakers have a welcome bonus of 100% up to 100 euros or equivalent in crypto.
While others have 50% up to $1000 or in crypto. You deposit 20 mBTC and will have a balance of 40 mBTC.
2. Bitcoin bonus after each deposit
Some bookies are offering a bonus BTC after each deposit. These won’t make you rich but an additional 5-10% BTC after each deposit can boost your winnings down the road.
3. Crypto reload bonuses
many times you will get email promotions about possibilities for funding your account and you can get an additional 20-50% or even 100% as a bonus.
4. Rollover Bitcoin bonuses
Many betting sites are offering bonuses in form of reward points or bonus points. These crypto bonuses are given as a small percentage of your rolled-over money.
For example, if you place bets with a total stake of 100 mBTC you might get back 0.5-1% of that sum. Most of the time these bonus offers have an upper limit.
5. Bitcoin Free Bets
They are similar to free bets at normal bookies. But in most cases, these are offered when you are already a user and a bigger event is coming up.
6. No Deposit Bonus
I haven’t seen too many crypto bookies with this kind of bonus. But getting a new user is not an easy task in this industry so I would not be surprised from seeing more of these too.
7. Refer a friend BTC bonus
Bettors who also have the possibility of depositing with crypto are not a big group. This is why many Bitcoin bookmakers are offering this kind of bonus offer.
It is creating a win-win situation for each party. The BTC bookmaker gets a new client and both players will get a bonus in crypto.
How to choose the best Bitcoin betting site bonus offer?
For many of you, the answer to this question might already be obvious. But for someone who just started betting, I need to mention that the highest bonus offer is not always the best.
These Bitcoin bookmakers are not functioning to offer free money for anyone. The terms and conditions for a crypto bonus offer can be very different between bookies.
Choosing a very big bonus like 3 BTC for 1.5 BTC might seem like a free money and gold mine. But after checking the terms and conditions you can find out that you might roll over that bonus 30x times on sports before you could withdraw it.
Tips for getting a fair bonus offer at crypto sports betting sites
- Find a crypto bonus offer with fair roll-over requirements. I would not even try profiting from a BTC bonus with the roll-over requirement of 20x on decimal odds above 2 + parlay bets. This would take a lot of time to complete.
- Accept bonus offers that you can complete in the time frame they give you.
- An acceptable Bitcoin bonus would be like: you need to roll your bonus + deposit over 6-10 times on odds above 1.70-1.80 (decimal odds)
Steps to get your Bitcoin Betting Bonus
In most cases getting your bitcoin bonus is the same as other traditional fiat currency bookmakers. If you are new to this, here are the steps you would need.
1. Store Bitcoin or other currency in the right wallet or exchange
not every crypto exchange is allowing transactions to bookmakers or gambling sites. You should check if you will have a problem with it or not.
I like to send my crypto to my TronLink wallet, then deposit it to bookmakers from that.
2. Open account at the right Bitcoin Bookmaker:
It’s not uncommon to see a new crypto bookmaker that appears from nothing. Even if they have a great bonus offer I would suggest using the ones that are already on the market without major issues.
3. Check the crypto bonus rules before sign up
Checking each paragraph in the terms and conditions of their crypto bonus offer is what will spare your time and money in the long run.
Accepting a high bonus with a hard-to-complete roll-over requirement will grant you more suffering than money.
4. Use the right crypto wallet for your bookmaker bonus
Depositing to a crypto bookmaker works similarly to transferring your crypto from one wallet to another.
Inside your user account, you will get your crypto address for each currency. Your only task is to send the right currency to the right crypto wallet address and your account will be funded when the transaction is complete.
5. Use promo codes even for crypto bonus offers
many bookmakers are offering promo codes and offering crypto bonuses even over your normal bonus. You can deposit the same amount and you will get a boosted bitcoin bonus for sports betting.